In an effort to bring the latest fashion trends I visited MAGIC Las Vegas 2018 to get all of the new arrivals before they hit the shelves. It was truly like a kid in a candy store! Every time I turned there was something else I just had to pick up. What I found that was a must with every vendor was Velvet and Sequins. Now its no secret that these are staple materials, but I found that it was available in so many more style choices. I'm warning you ladies now you'll see an abundance of it in our inventory and what's so great about it, its affordable!
So you want to know my must haves for the season? Here goes!
- Velvet, its most richest tones when fashion is involved are colors Hunter Green, Mustard, Wine, and Plum.
- Sequins, any color you really can't go wrong, the key is that you make it your statement piece and you don't overdo it.
- Kimonos, long sleeved can be paired with a dress or denim to dress you up or down, a simple strap sandal heel can make you look flawless, not to mention it can hide so many imperfections we may feel is there.
- Statement Jewelry, a chunky ring, tassel earrings and initial jewelry can go a long way invest in these pieces!
- Heels aren't everything ladies, loafers, flat mule shoes are everything and especially when they include velvet and fur, oh and how can I forget, an old nasty slouchy boot!